|When:||Back to Calendar » November 18, 2012 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm||Where:||Mercy Medical Center
301 St Paul Pl
410 382 5760
Sunday November 18, 2012 12:30pm
Mercy Medical Center, McAuley Room located in the McAuley Tower,
301 St. Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202
Blanket for Warriors is a volunteer blanket making partnership with Mercy Medical Center in honor and memory of The Ultimate Warrior Janine Tolley.
Volunteers are needed to make fleece blankets for chemotherapy patients of Mercy Medical Center.
- Bring your family and friends! Enjoy a day of community service, fun, and friendship!
- Lend comfort and support to those in need.
- Materials and instructions will be provided.
- Bring fabric scissors if you are able.
- Refreshments and door prizes!
- Donations are appreciated -
To register: email email@example.com , call 410 382 5760
Volunteers will use the Bunting Garage and the entrance is on Pleasant Street. Take the garage elevator to the 4th floor and enter the Bunting Center via the skywalk. At the end of the hall (just past the cafeteria) you will take a left and follow thru to the McAuley Tower. Just before the McAuley lobby front desk make a left and the McAuley Room is there. Volunteers will receive $1.00 parking coupons.