Their special guest is Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
I would love to be on that panel.
There are so many questions and so little time to find the answers but if I were in the mix of that little OC powwow I’d want to know:
- How are you adjusting to the new look Ravens being offensive and defensive oriented?
- New York will host a Super Bowl outdoors in 2014. Do you think Baltimore could possibly be a host city in the future?
- The Orioles and Ravens shared a closer bond than they ever have since the Ravens inception in 1996. Do you plan on building upon that?
- Many fans would like season tickets and there is a growing waiting list. Have you ever thought to convert the band seats into seats for fans?
- The NFL is clearly king of all sports in the U.S. What will the league to in order to retain that lofty status?
What questions would you like to hear Steve Bisciotti answer?